Tuesday 19 February 2013

Location of NIMC State Offices/Registration Centers

There are Registration Centers in all the 36 NIMC State offices in the capital of each State and FCT and with time, there will also be centers in all the 774 Local Government offices nationwide. There are also plans to establish additional registration centers and mobile registration centers in strategic locations for easy access to enrolment.

Location of NIMC State Offices/Registration Centers:

*Abia Plot P3, Government Station Layout, Umuahia, Abia State

*Adamawa Opposite The Scope Newspaper, Behind Federal Secretariat Complex, Yola, Adamawa State
*Akwa Ibom Federal Secretariat, Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
*Anambra 6 Ndukonwu Street, Off Zik Avenue, Near State C.I.D., Amawbia, Awka, Anambra State
*Bauchi 3 Abdulkadir Ahmed Close, Behind CBN Zonal Office, Bauchi, Bauchi State
*Bayelsa Eketi Layout, Opposite Osiri Hotel, Yenagoa
*Benue Jonah Jang Crescent, Beside Federal Secretariat, Makurdi
*Borno Near International Airport Junction, Jos Road, Maiduguri
*Cross River Murtala Muhammed Highway, near Calabar City Gate, Calabar
*Delta Federal Secretariat Complex, Okpanan Road, Asaba
*Ebonyi 21 Emefor Street, Ntezi-Aba, Abakaliki
*Edo 1 National Identity Card Road, Off Isekhure Way, Sapele Road, Benin
*Ekiti 15 Olora Street, Federal Housing Complex Road, Adebayo, Ado-Ekiti
*Enugu Emene Industrial Area, By Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Prado Junction, Enugu

*Federal Capital Territory
Industrial Training Fund Building, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
*Gombe Federal Low-Cost Housing Estate, By Police Out-Post, Gombe
*Imo Port Harcourt Road, New Owerri
*Jigawa Room 411, 3rd Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex, Sani Abacha Road, Dutse
*Kaduna Federal Secretariat, Kawo, Kaduna
*Kano TAL-UDU, Federal College of Education Junction, By Gwarzo Road, Kano
*Katsina Federal Secretariat Complex, Kano Road, Katsina
*Kebbi 26 Ahmadu Bello Way, Near Bindawa Commercial Center, Birnin-Kebbi
*Kogi Plot 18, Lokongoma Phase 1, Along Kabba-Okene Road, By FRSC, Lokoja
*Kwara Opposit Dangote Flour Mills, ASA DAM Road, Beside Kwara State House of Assembly, Ilorin
*Lagos Plot 1, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Opposite Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja - Lagos
*Nasarawa Shendam Road, Near Federal Ministry of Justice, Lafia
*Niger Mamman Kontagora Road, Along Federal Secretariat Complex Road, Minna
*Ogun Federal Secretariat Complex, Oke-Masan, Abeokuta
*Ondo Igbatoro Road, Near Federal Scretariat, Akure
*Osun Biket Junction Area, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo
*Oyo Beside Adegoke House, Iyana Express, New Garage, Ibadan
*Plateau Lamingo Dam Road, Opposite Human Right Commission, Katton Rikkos, Jos
*Rivers 238, Aba Road, Port Harcourt
*Sokoto Old Airport, Gusau Road, Sokoto
*Taraba Plot 12, Road "E", GRA Extension, Jalingo
*Yobe Federal Secretariat, Along Gahua Road, Damaturu
*Zamfara Kantin Daji Area, Opposite Gusau Motor Park, Gusau.

23 comments:

  1. Hello sir, how can i get pre- registration flyer or banner as i am doing the registration for people. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are running a Cafe Business, u don't need banner before people will be coming to ur office for their pre-enrollment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls text me their location at Shomolu area

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! Please how can i locate their NIMC center in Ibadan area, Egbeda local government area precisely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then how can I get mine if am out of the country?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then how can I get mine if am out of the country?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where in ondo city and Oyo town can i get a NIN registration centre?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. NIMC Abia they are not trying at all, i registed for id card since 2015 they said they will call me when the id card is ready until now they have not called me. I am still having the slip they gave me but the slip is not valid said the bank. Please what should i do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please I need to know if my National I.D is ready for collection. I did my registration in Port Harcourt. I will be grateful I get the Port Harcourt Office Contact Phone Number. Thank You. Okeoma Malachy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    Please I want to re register my national ID,
    What should I do?
    I am leave in ibadan

    ReplyDelete
  12. pls i want to edit my details it contain some topographical error what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was among the first group of citizens to register for the national ID card as early as 2013 in Ebonyi State but several times I went back to check if my card was ready they always turned me back, insisting they will invite me by phone as soon as mine was ready. Considering it's 2019, will it take a decade to produce my national ID card?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Considering the legendary snail speed with which NIMC is producing the national ID card, as a Nigerian citizen I consider the agency one of the most inefficient federal parastatal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. good evening house they mistakenly enter a wrong date of birth on my national id card, I was told by the office uncharged that I can change my date of birth, which I want to use it to register for navy, hope it wouldn't affect me in the screening process of the recruitment

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please how can I locate any centre around port Harcourt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your centres suck, if this crowd system is how you intend to register Nigerians an very sorry you have failed and just wasting money. Imagine just registering 36 people for a day and you have 200million Nigerians with more born everyday? You have no strategy like every other facet of our government offices.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Help me I already enrolled and was issued a slip since 2013 have not been given the plastic lD card please help me my phone no is 07033456014 email address is: emekadarlingtonj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete